True Business IT Services and support in Atlanta
We offer a full range of managed IT services in Atlanta in order to stay ahead of today’s ever-changing technology. Our Microsoft certified engineers have the hands-on experience to solve any problem. Give us a call today for business IT services and support in the Atlanta area.
Move your company forward
Office 365 is a cloud based collection of desktop and web applications that let you create, edit and share from your computer or smartphone with anyone in real time. These applications include notable Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and many other beneficial apps that could help your company work more as a team and efficiently meet the needs of your customers. Utilize these tools to easily send emails, share updates about your company with an intranet site, track mileage, send invoices, manage customer appointments and more.
Our End-to-End Business IT Services Include
- MCITP Enterprise Network Administrators.
- Certified Windows XP, Vista, and Window 7 & 8 Specialists.
- Certified Microsoft Office, Dynamics, CRM, SharePoint Specialists.
- Certified Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Engineers.
- Macintosh/Apple Hardware – Software Specialists.
- Microsoft engineers servers including Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics, SQL and more.
- Certified cable engineers for any sized network.
- Experts in Routers, Switches, Hubs, and Firewalls from all of today’s major manufacturers.
- Backup and Security administrators to data protection.
- Telephone, Internet and VoIP Services
- Virus, Malware, and Spyware protection, installation and removal
Plans & Pricing
Simple & Easy
Our hourly rate offers no contract or commitment. Just simple IT solutions as you need them.
Hourly Rate: $195/hr
*$15 Travel Fee for locations outside of Interstate 285
Blocks of Time
Know My Cost
Simple and secure, clients may pre-purchase blocks of time as follows with no travel fees.
10 Hours at $165/hr
20 Hours at $160/hr
30 Hours at $155/hr
*With blocks of time there is no service fee
Managed IT Services
Proactive IT Services
Have peace-of-mind knowing your family, data and computer are safe.
Includes malware, spyware, and trojan protection. Hardware & software monitoring w/ automatic security updates. Live remote assistance and remote system access via LogMeIn Pro2. And much more!
Call for Pricing
Best in Class
Our most flexible option, custom plans offer all the benefits of managed services plus discounted blocks of time.
Call for Pricing