True Business IT Services are just moments away…
We offer a full range of business IT services in order to stay ahead of today’s ever-changing technology. Our Microsoft certified MCITP, MCP, MCSE as well as A+ certified engineers have the hands-on experience to solve any problem.
Our End-to-End Business IT Services include:
- MCITP Enterprise Network Administrators.
- Certified Windows XP, Vista, and Window 7 & 8 Specialists.
- Certified Microsoft Office, Dynamics, CRM, SharePoint Specialists.
- Certified Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Engineers.
- Macintosh/Apple Hardware – Software Specialists.
- Microsoft engineers servers including Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics, SQL and more.
- Certified cable engineers for any sized network.
- Experts in Routers, Switches, Hubs, and Firewalls from all of today’s major manufacturers.
- Backup and Security administrators to data protection.
- Telephone, Internet and VoIP Services
- Virus, Malware, and Spyware protection, installation and removal
We offer our clients 4 options for Business IT Services Support.
Simple & Easy
Our Hourly Rate offers no contract or commitment. Just simple IT solutions as you need them.
Hourly Rate: $195/hr
*$15 Travel Fee for locations outside of Interstate 285
Blocks of Time
Know My Cost
Clients may pre-purchase blocks of time as follows with no travel fees:
10 Hours at $165/hr
20 Hours at $160/hr
30 Hours at $155/hr
*With blocks of time there is no service fee.
Managed Business IT Services
Proactive IT Services
Virus protection – updated every 4 hours ($88.95/yr value)
Pro-active Malware, spyware, trojan protection ($24.95/yr value)
Hardware & software monitoring w/ automatic security updates ($150.00/yr value)
S.M.A.R.T. monitoring of your system for peak performance ($24.95 value)
Live Remote Assistance via chat and email ($99.00/yr value)
FREE remote access to your system via LogMeIn Pro2 ($99.99/yr value)
Your peace-of-mind knowing your family, data and computer are safe
Terms and Conditions:IT Solutions involve any service related to computer networks, servers, switches, routers or desktop computer problems, including, but not limited to, network related printers, faxes, and other equipment. Pre-purchased blocks are paid upon agreement. Clients will be sent an e-mail the business day following services rendered with an updated balance of hours remaining. When 80% of the block has been used, the client must purchase a new block, or they will revert to hourly rate when the current block expires. On-site, remote, phone, as well as e-mail solutions extending beyond 10 minutes are billable. Clients are billed on the ½ hour.**emergency services and/or after hours service (Fri-Mon from 6:01pm til 7:59am) are billed at $202.50 per hour unless pre-arranged prior to services rendered.